Hope you all are having a great day!
I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude towards introverted thoughts for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award which is my first ever award!!
Please check out blog, check here https://wp.me/saQJwH-writing amazing content and it’s a pleasure to go through his works! This is just one of my favourite posts ❣️
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Provide the link to the award creator of Ideal Inspirational Blogger Award as Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog/
His Questions For Me (and my answers):
1.What inspired you to start a blog and what keeps you going?
I started my blog because I want to help others who are suffering from any depression or mental illness or any blues because of this quarantine and lockdown I noticed so many people commit suicide . They are not able to handle this … I want to help them …
2. Which is your favourite book, weather and animal. Reasons?
My favourite weather is rain because it gives me peace , that smell of sand , that sound of drops , everything , peace is important , without that u can’t do anything , that dizziness in your mind can’t let you even sleep , The trembling of clouds and motion ,Seems like calm sea of emotions ,They burst out thundering ,As if all the sentiments from our soal pouring ,The tiny and pure water droplets ,Fill in the void of opening the closet ,As the rain pours down the floor ,The feelings instinctively drain out of the door ,It is such a pleasure feel calm ,And the soul becomes warm ,
3. Who is your role model(if any) and how have they inspired you?
My role model is deepika padukone …. She suffered from depression fought with it and then won .. become most successful actor … Everytime I want to remind myself or everyone that this bad time will pass you will blossom like flower …
4. An inspiring and motivating quote (by you or anyone else).
We should hope for the best but be prepared for the worst , When storms hit our door we can escape from the burst , Being Mentally strong is the most powerful weapon we should care of , when mind is in control We are not going to fail hereof
5. What according to you is the most productive time of the day?
I think whenever you feel motivated , energetic , mentally strong you can convert any time to the most productive , even in this vivid pandemic so many people convert their business (which is shut down because of pandemic ) into producing masks or ppe kits .. because they are strong they do not just accept defeat and become negative in this predicament situation …. keep going , keep doing , accept defeat , … ❣️ Take care of yourself ….
4) Indian first
6) Manisha S
9) Explore More
Here are my questions for you:
1.What inspired you to live a beautiful life ?
2. Which is your favourite character and why ?
3. What you do to deviate you from negative thoughts ?
4. Any motivating quote that inspire to love yourself ?
5. What methods or suggestions for som?
I would like to once again thank for nominating me! This was a wonderful experience! And I hope my questions aren’t too cliche. Thank you and see you soon!